|Where There's a Wilt, There's a Way|
|Episode name pun on: Where There's a Will, There's a Way|
|Airdate:||Febuary 4, 2005|
"The Big Lablooski"
"Everyone Knows It's Bendy"
"Where There's a Wilt, There's a Way" is the first half of the third episode in the second season of Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends and the 16th episode of the series.
SPOILER: Plot details follow.
Bloo gets Wilt to get him some chips when a game that Wilt desperately wants to see starts, but while he is trying to get the chips, everybody else gets him to do favors for them, and eventually Wilt loses it.
Spoilers end here.
- This is the first episode where Socket Tubey talks.
- Socket Tubey has Channel 283, but he does not have Channel 8 (either that, or the creators of the show forgot to make him say so).
- Coco does not speak in this episode.
- Wilt said that the holidays are seven months away, meaning the events in this episode possibly takes place in between the months May or June.
- In this episode, Wilt says "No more Mr. Nice Guy", even though he says that he can't say "no".
- What Wilt probably meant is that he can't say it as a refusal, or simply can't refuse a request.
- Wilt goes to jail twice in this episode.
- It is revealed that Bloo's favorite chip is salt and vinegar flavor.
- This episode has a very odd run-time of 8 minutes; its companion episode Everyone Knows It's Bendy was planned to be a 22 minute episode before being cut down to run alongside this episode, resulting in it also having a strange running time of 14 minutes.
- Wilt says that this is the first time he has even said "no", but he had actually said it back in House of Bloo's.