|The Bride to Beat|
|Episode name pun on: The Bride to Be|
|Airdate:||September 12, 2007|
"Affair Weather Friends"
"The Bride to Beat" is the seventh episode of season 5 of Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends.
In this episode, Bloo becomes convinced that Mac is going to get married, so he tries to act like an adult for him. Later in the episode, Bloo gets mad so he tries to break up the wedding. But it turns out that Mac's not the one getting married--Mac explains that the wedding is actually for his cousin, Tammy, and that he's simply the ring bearer. The two of them escape and plan to ruin Duchess' tea party like they intended at the start of the episode.
- This is Duchess first appearance in Season 5. As well as her only major appearance since "Duchess of Wails" and "The Big Picture". As such she has a much lighter color scheme than before.
- Mac has a cousin named "Tammy" in which Tammy was getting married.
- Mac's apartment is seen once again.
- It's strange that we don't see Terrence or Mac's mom, considering Bloo went into the apartment and Mac was seen saying "bye" to her. They aren't even seen at the wedding.
- Coco and Mr. Herriman are absent in this episode.
- Madame Foster only appears once in this episode, while Frankie appears twice.
- This episode was written by Chris Savino.
- The part where Mac and Bloo went to the bus while being chased by angry wedding attendees was a reference to the end scene of ”The Graduate,” a romantic comedy-drama film which stars Anne Bancroft, Dustin Hoffman, and Katharine Ross.
- This is the fourth episode where Bloo is at Mac's apartment.
- Bloo Brings His New Friend With him to The Bathroom