|The Big Picture|
|Episode name pun on: Unnamed pun|
|Airdate:||May 5, 2006|
"Challenge of the Superfriends"
"Squeeze the Day"
"The Big Picture" is the second episode in season 4 of Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends. The episode first aired on May 5, 2006. The episode was written by Tim McKeon.
SPOILER: Plot details follow.
The residents prepare for the annual house photo. Meanwhile, Bloo, Mac and Goo search for an answer behind a weird photo of Foster's taken years ago, Eduardo gets an "extreme makeover" from Duchess, Coco realizes she needs to lose weight and Wilt has a problem being in the house photo without getting his head cut out from the banner.
Spoilers end here.
- Mandy from The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy makes a cameo appearance along with Cheese.
- Wally's appearance and role in Bloo's searching game is a reference to the Where's Waldo? series, where the main purpose is to search for a man wearing a red-and-white striped shirt in a highly populated landscape with several other characters or objects resembling his appearance, making the challenge harder.
- There are two holes in Mac and Goo's final theory where Wally didn't tell anybody about the photo being shot earlier. First, in the picture of the year after everybody looked pretty freaked out. They clearly thought what happened last year would happen again. But if Mac's theory was true, why would they be scared? They knew about the photo time. The second hole is that if Mac's theory was correct, Mr. Herriman knew about the picture being moved back, so he would have been in the photo but he wasn't.
- It is revealed the front staircase is a giant trapdoor into the basement.
- Goo returns in this episode.
- Bloo's theory about the imaginary friends being abducted by a galactic overlord is incredibly ironic, since his voice actor, Keith Ferguson, would eventually go on to voice the galactic overlord Lord Hater on Wander Over Yonder, another cartoon made by Craig McCracken.