|Pranks for Nothing|
|Episode name pun on: Thanks for nothing|
|Airdate:||April 24, 2008|
"Pranks for Nothing" is the third episode of Season 6 of Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends. In this episode, Foster's is being fumigated due to a termite infestation. Because of this, Mr. Herriman organizes an overnight stay at a hotel, but Bloo breaks all of his rules. After he is punished by Mr. Herriman, Wilt, Eduardo, and Coco prank him, causing him to seek revenge. To do that, Blooregard tries to Rescue with Frankie Foster But it turns out he is no match for the master prankster, who seems to be Coco, however, the episode ends in an unexpected twist.
- This is the only episode that Mac isn't featured in nor was he mentioned, making Bloo the only character to appear in every single episode of the series.
- It's never stated why Mac's absent--assuming that the house was fumigated early in the day. The possible explanations are either because at least during the time that Mac's in school), they probably left for the hotel before he was able to arrive (it's possible that he was told about the fumigation beforehand) or he left Foster's to go home before all of the events at the beginning of the episode started or he was sick and wasn't able to make it to Foster's anyway since he wasn't able to join Bloo and the others on their vacation, or he was cut out to be in this episode that could be why he didn't appear.
- Although Mac is technically supposed to be in this episode just because it's his job to see Bloo every day.
- The final twist of the episode (where Wilt's revealed to be the true culprit) can be seen as a reference to The Usual Suspects, where also the person anyone would least suspect turns out to be the true culprit.
- This episode reveals that Bloo shouldn't be allowed to drink coffee, just as Mac isn't allowed to eat sugar.
- Madame Foster is absent in this episode.
- Two of Goo's Imaginary Friends appears in this episode.