Kip Snip is the main antagonist of the episode The Sweet Stench of Success. He is a Hollywood agent who Bloo was under contract to.
Kip Snip appeared as the main antagonist if the episode The Sweet Stench of Success. Bloo gets jealous because Eduardo is on TV, so he goes to the news office pretending to be an orphan friend in need of a home in hopes that a Hollywood producer would see his act and make him a TV star. Later, Kip Snip arrived congratulating Bloo on his performance and had Bloo sign a contract in order to make him a celebrity.
After acting for many Deo brand deodorant commercials, Bloo heads off to go home to Foster's. But Kip refuses to let him leave and forces him to sleep in a cage.
The next morning, Kip wakes up Bloo telling him that he has a huge gig to attend to. Bloo counters that he hasn't eaten in two days, but Kip blows him off, stating that celebrities don't keep their fans waiting. Bloo quickly becomes very bored and weary with all these commercials and gigs. Later that night, Bloo begs Kip to let him contact Mac, but Kip still refuses, and turns the lights off as Bloo's eyes well up with tears.
Early the next morning, Kip tells Bloo he's got another DEO gig, but Bloo, (finally fed up with Kip's treatment), furiously tells him that he quits. Unfortunately, Kip reveals that the contract Bloo signed was not an acting contract but actually adoption papers, making Kip his new guardian and thus, Bloo has no choice in the matter. Bloo reluctantly prepares for another act. Just as Bloo is ready to sadly accept his fate as Kip's slave, he gets an idea and starts tapping a secret morse code.
Meanwhile, Mac receives Bloo's secret message on TV "Help me, Mac", and he is rescued by Mac and friends. Before Bloo could escape, a furious Kip snatches him telling him he would own him forever. But Bloo kicked Kip in the jaw, stating that he is not someone's property. Bloo then reveals that Deo deodarant is a fake, much to the viewers' shock. Kip claims he didn’t care about the problem, to the audience’s shock. Kip then snaps and revealed that it in fact made people smell worse, making the audience horrified at this. Kip is then arrested for life in prison, because of false advertising (which is under Article 254, Section 3 of the city's laws; as stated by the officers who arrested him) as well as for all his mistreatement towards Bloo. As humiliated Kip is taken away by the cops, he comically yells out "Noooo!" while moving his legs crazily.
- His name is a parody of "Skip Snip" from Little Shop of Horrors.
- Kip bears a similar likeness to Professor Dick Hardly, a villain on The Powerpuff Girls, one of Craig McCracken's other shows. Both characters even have the similarities:
- Both deceived at least one of the protagonists (Bloo and the Powerpuff Girls respectively), making them think that they were a hotshot Hollywood producer and a noble scientist respectively, manipulating them in order to get what they want (Keeping Bloo as a slave, with Bloo himself unaware until later on that he signed not an acting contract, but adoption papers, thus making Kip his legal guardian / Tricking the Powerpuff Girls into providing a bottle of Chemical X that would be used to create knock-off Powerpuff Girls).
- Both men are very greedy and to them, the only thing that matters is money, showing no concern for Bloo and the knock-off Powerpuff Girls, to the point of neglecting them (Kip refuses Bloo many luxuries or food and forces him to sleep in a dog cage / Dick treats the clones like nothing but "merchandise and goods", even going as far as to melt down a perfect copy of Buttercup). The only difference being that Professor Dick is far more evil than Kip.
- Both men were frauds and liars, deceiving everyone they can to get a benefit, and even resorting to illegal acts (Kip was promoting a deodorant product that was a scam, as the product not only doesn't work as advertised, but in Kips own words, makes people smell worse / Dick trying to steal the credit for Professor Utonium's work during their early years, and then upon discovering the formula for creating the Powerpuff Girls, abusing it to mass-produce knock-off versions of them on an assembly line.).
- Both men got their comeuppance in the end for their actions (Kip was arrested for fraud, scamming, false advertising, and mistreatment toward Bloo / Dick perished at the hands of the knock-off Powerpuff Girls because he showed no love to them) and they are among the most evil villains in their respective shows.
- Both men let out a big “NO” towards the end of the episode.